Frequently asked questions
Here’s some of the most common questions our professional painters get asked every day. Feel free to contact us if you can’t find the information you are looking for.
1. How often should you paint internally?
Impulse Painting and Decorating, one of the leading painting companies in Perth, recommends you carry out internal painting projects every 6/7 years.
2. How often should you paint externally?
Impulse Painting and Decorating recommends you carry out external painting projects every 5/6 years.
3. What’s involved with painting your home?
Several key steps are involved in painting your home as follows:
See Residential Painters for more.
4. Is Impulse Painting and Decorating registered and insured?
Yes we are fully registered and our registration number is: 6399. We also have public liability of up to $10 million.
5. We have a very tight deadline for our painting job. Will you be able to complete the job within the timeline we need?
Please be reassured that we won’t waste your time. If our professional painters can’t meet your timeframe we simply won’t take the job.
6. What do I do if I need to touch up my paintwork in the future?
We always leave touch up paints in clearly marked tins for future use.
7. Which areas of Perth do you service?
See the page footer below for the list of suburbs we service. We cover Applecross to Lancelin plus many more. If you're unsure of your location, why don't you Contact Us and find out?
8. Do you have any photos of jobs that you have recently completed?
Yes we do and we’re proud of them! See Our Work for examples.
9. I’m not sure which colours to choose. Can you help me?
Yes we can. We offer colour consultation advice. Contact Us today for a free quote.
10. I’m worried about paint spilling on my wooden floorboards and/or carpet. Can you guarantee this won’t happen?
We are dedicated to protecting surfaces when undertaking all painting and decorating jobs. All work areas are covered with high quality drop sheets and plastic to protect at all times. See About Impulse for more.
Want to know more about us?
See About Impulse for more information about our company and Our Work for examples of projects we have completed. See our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions.
How can we help you?
Contact us today for more information or for a free quote. Impulse Painting and Decorating – providing you with quality and reliable service from start to finish.